At Juanita Bay Veterinary Hospital, we’re here to meet all of your pet’s health care needs so you can bring each other joy for years to come.
Our commitment to individual, customized care means you and your pet will receive the best treatment for his or her specific needs. Our highly skilled and compassionate staff are your partners in keeping your pet happy and healthy. We hope you consider us as a fellow guardian of your pet’s wellbeing.
If this is your first appointment with us, please note the process will take a little longer than it does for returning clients. We recommend arriving 10 minutes early to complete our new client forms. To speed up the process, you can download and complete these forms at home. Please submit previous medical records to our office prior to your appointment or simply bring them along. Please give 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
Your First Visit: What to Expect
When you arrive, we ask that you bring your cat or dog on a leash or in a carrier. This ensures the safety and comfort of all of our valued patients and their owners. Please let us know if your pet has any specific issues or fears about being around other pets. We are happy to accommodate special needs.
After arriving at Juanita Bay Veterinary Hospital, here’s what you can expect:
- You will be greeted by one of our friendly receptionists and asked to fill out any necessary forms.
- After all forms are complete and you are checked in, a technician will escort you and your pet to an exam room.
- We will weigh your pet, record his or her medical history, discuss your pet’s lifestyle, and review any symptoms or concerns you may have.
- Next, your veterinarian will perform a thorough physical exam from head to tail. You will find our doctors to be calm, compassionate, and friendly.
- We will answer any questions you may have and provide recommendations based on your cat or dog’s individual needs. The doctor may recommend testing, procedures, and/or medications to improve your pet’s comfort and longevity.
- Focusing on preventive care, we provide a customized medical care plan to keep your pet in optimal health.
- We encourage you to ask questions and communicate any concerns you may have.
- After the exam, we will accompany you back to the reception area for check out. You will receive a detailed receipt of the services and products provided during your visit.
We look forward to meeting you and your pet. Please call us today to schedule your first appointment.